Frequently Asked Questions
^ Back to the Top
- Who should I contact with questions about registration?
If you have any questions about registering please contact CETL at email@example.com or at (816) 584-6776.
- When does registration open?
Registration opens Monday, November 8th. Participants can register online or download a form and fax, or email, it to CETL.
- What is the last date that I can register online?
Online registration is open through Thursday, April 28th. You will not be able to register for the conference online after that date.
- Do I have to register online?
Not at all! We also have a .pdf of the registration form available for download. The form can be completed and submitted electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed to CETL at (816) 584-6764.
- Can I register onsite at the conference?
Absolutely. Our staff would be happy to register you on-site. If possible, please bring a completed registration form--this helps to quicken the registration process. Payment (check only) will be collected on-site.
- What methods of payment does Park University accept?
Participants can pay via check or credit card. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cash or purchase order payments. On the day of the conference we can only accept check payments.
- How do I receive a receipt for my registration ?
Receipts are available upon request to email@example.com. When requesting a receipt please include the name of the participant(s), email address(es), institution name, and date registered. An email with the receipt attached will be sent to you shortly. If you registered online you will automatically receive a registration confirmation/receipt.
- How can I register multiple attendees?
There are two ways to register multiple attendees for your institution:
1) Contact CETL directly to register all attendees.
2) The attendees can download the registration form and complete it (minus the payment information). The participant who is paying for their colleagues (either by check or credit card) should complete the payment information on their registration form only. The completed forms can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to CETL. If possible, please have the participant's registration form who is paying as the first form. Once received a registration confirmation email will be sent to all participants.
If the person paying the registration fees is not attending, the same options above apply. CETL can register the participants directly, or, they can fax/email, their completed forms. Please note in the email body or on a fax cover sheet how payment should be processed.
- Do presenters need to register for the conference?
Yes. We ask that everyone register for the conference and as a presenter it is best that you register early.
- Will I receive a confirmation of registration?
If you registered online you will receive an email confirmation from Park University. If you do not see this email, please check your junk or spam folder. If you registered via fax, email, or USPS, you will receive a confirmation email from CETL within 24-48 hours of receipt of registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours please contact CETL to confirm we have received your registration.
^ Back to the Top
- Who can I contact with general questions about the conference?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. You can contact Greg Plumb (firstname.lastname@example.org), Steering Committee Chair or Megan Holder, (email@example.com), Conference Coordinator.
- Will the program be made available online before the conference?
Yes, once the program is finalized it will be placed online. The final program is typically online a month before the conference.
- Where is Park University located?
Park University is located in scenic Parkville, Missouri. Just 15 minutes from downtown Kansas City. Park University is centrally located on 9 Highway, just off 169 Highway, Interstate 635, and Interstate 29.
- Where is the conference located at Park University?
The conference will take place in Park University's Park Distance Learning (PDL) center. The PDL is located in the commercial underground at Park University.
- How do I get to Park University and the meeting rooms?
Maps to the university and the commercial underground can be found here.
- Where do I park for the conference?
To park for the conference please follow the conference parking signs.
- I have special considerations (i.e. dietary, disability, etc), who do I contact with that information?
You can inform us of any special considerations one of two ways. You can note it when you register or inform CETL directly. It is best to note it when you register.
^ Back to the Top