- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from an international institution.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average in the bachelor’s degree.
- Two letters of professional reference.
- A copy of résumé or CV.
- Brief personal statement describing the prospective student's interest and goals for pursuing the degree (no more than 1,000 words).
- Official transcripts of all previous college work, both undergraduate and graduate.
- An application fee of $50 (domestic students) or $75 (international students) made out to Park University.
Note: Students must be admitted by both the Department of Communication Arts and the Park University School for Graduate and Professional Studies. A student who is accepted pending receipt of all required documentation, must submit complete and satisfactory records within 60 days (45 days in an 8-week session and/or summer term) after the first day of registration.