Master of Education
Cohort ProgramsIf you and your colleagues are interested in earning a Master of Education Degree, and you are located in the Kansas City metropolitan area, Park University is ready to help. Park can develop and bring to your local school a degree program specifically designed to meet the needs of the district’s teachers and students. Park’s specially designed Master of Education degree focuses on a practical program of study that is offered in a convenient format. A few of the advantages of the degree program are as follows:
- A cohort program - take classes with a group of teachers from your district, at a site in your district. Classes meet one night a week, 8 weeks per session. Selected courses are also available online.
- Reasonable tuition – courses are offered at a reduced tuition rate. Financial aid is also available.
- Accelerated - degree can be completed in two years.
- Specialized – the degree program can be tailored to support district instructional initiatives and to meet teacher and student needs.
- Personalized - small class sizes that allows professors to provide individual attention and support.
For More InformationPark University representatives will be pleased to meet with district personnel who are interested in a Master of Education cohort program to:
- Explain more about the Park University’s Master of Education program.
- Answer questions you may have about the program.
- Explain the next steps in starting a program.
- Get contact information for those who want to enroll.
For more information please contact Debora Champagne.