- Modern Language Association (MLA): The premier professional organization for the study and teaching of language and literature.
- Society for Technical Communication: STC is an individual membership organization dedicated to advancing the arts and sciences of technical writing. It is the largest organization of its type in the world.
- Purdue Online Writing Lab: A reliable, comprehensive resource on all facets of the writing process, from generating ideas to refining a thesis to documenting sources using MLA.
- Teaching English and Other Careers for the English Major: Published by the National Council of Teachers of English, this website hosts a rich array of information about careers for English majors.
- Graduate Schools.com: A comprehensive online guide to graduate schools across the country.
- The Kansas City Writers Place: Midwest Center for the Literary Arts: The mission of the Writers Place is "to promote writers and their work, to nurture an interest in writing and literature in a wide, diverse audience and to reach out to the next generation through educational programs for students at all levels."
- Park University Academic Support Center: The ASC offers face-to-face and online writing consultation services to students, including a variety of resources for helping students prepare for the Writing Competency Test. Brief guides to MLA and APA citation styles are also available on the ASC website.
- Park University Career Development: Career Development offers career planning services to all Park University learners, from career exploration to internships to preparation of a résumé and cover letter.