Information and Computer Science
- Get a schedule of next semester's classes from Park's class schedule page.
- Get a copy of your updated audit from MyPark.
- In choosing your computer classes, you'll want to read your classes' course descriptions. Course descriptions can be found on the pages for each degree offering (listed in the left navigation).
- Fill out your proposed schedule on a printed-out copy of the Class Registration Form.
- After filling out the form, if you'd like to make an appointment with your advisor during advising week, go to the Appointments page. If you'd like to make an appointment with your advisor at a time outside of advising week, simply ask your advisor for an appointment. When you see your advisor, bring your filled-out form.
- If you have a second major, it's required that you have your advisor in that field enroll you in the second major's courses.
- If you have a minor(s), it's recommended that you have your advisor in that field(s) enroll you in the minor's courses.
- After enrolling, pay for your courses in the Accounting office. Go to the Payment Policies page for more information on payment options.