Ellen Finley Earhart Department of Nursing
Admission Criteria - ADNThe Nursing Program's application season is January 1 through April 30. During this time, application for admission, application fees, scheduling of the nursing validation examination, and entrance exam fees are accepted.
Acceptance is competitive. The program admits one cohort annually with classes beginning the fall semester. The application process must be 100% completed by the last business day in April to be considered for the next cohort. All required documentation must be complete to schedule Application testing. Failure to submit all required documents by the required deadlines will eliminate the applicant from selection.
Applicants accepted for admission will be notified on or around July 1.
First Time Applicants
- Applicants must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Missouri, or currently enrolled in a PN program with graduation date prior to the next starting date of the program.
- Applicants are required to take the Nursing Program's admission test.
- Applicants are required to submit by the last business day in April:
- Official academic transcript from high school (or GED), practical nursing school, colleges, or other post-secondary schools attended.
- Copy of current Missouri LPN license number or reference of eligibility for the NCLEX-PN.
- Applicants must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Missouri.
- Applicants are required to take the Nursing Program’s admission test each time they apply.
Note: Former students who did not complete the program will be readmitted only if approved by a vote of the nursing faculty.