Ellen Finley Earhart Department of Nursing
Application Process - BSN
- Contact the Nursing Program office:
- The BSN Degree Completion Program Application Season is year-round, with multiple starting dates during the academic year.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission consideration:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- RN Licensure in the United States. New graduates will be admitted on probationary status.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited Nursing pre-licensure program or an ACT score of 21 or greater for students with a GPA below 3.0 on a 4 point scale.
- Submission of official nursing program associated transcripts and other undergraduate transcripts.
- Park University's Online Application for Admission
Contact UsPhone: (877) 505-1059
Online Request Form