Ellen Finley Earhart Department of Nursing
Application Process - BSN
- Download the BSN Degree Completion Program Application Packet, contact the Nursing Program office:
The BSN Degree Completion Program Application Season is year-round, with multiple starting dates during the academic year.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission consideration:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- RN Licensure in the United States. New graduates will be admitted on probationary status.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited Nursing pre-licensure program or an ACT score of 21 or greater for students with a GPA below 3.0 on a 4 point scale.
- Submission of official nursing program associated transcripts and other undergraduate transcripts.
- Completion of Pharmacology Standardized examination at the 75% benchmark score. Student must complete the examination prior to beginning NU 320.
Park University's Online Application for Admission
- Before completing the online application to Park University, you must call the Nursing Program office to obtain the required nursing code number. If you inadvertently apply, this application fee is nonrefundable.
Contact UsPhone: (877) 505-1059
Online Request Form