An annual report of the activities and accomplishments of the Center will be written by the Director, reviewed by faculty and submitted the Dean of the College of Education and Health Professions. This report will include measurable, quantifiable data on:
- The number of CEU courses offered during the year.
- Total enrollment in the CEU workshops (sorted by profession, position, etc.)
- Total revenues generated from CEU course enrollment.
- Number of proposals submitted to garner external grant funding.
- Number of grants funded and total funds generated through these grants.
- Number of conference presentations by faculty and students directly related to Center sanctioned research.
- Number of publications generated through center sanctioned research activities.
- Results of the annual program assessment of the Center using data generated via survey with multiple constituencies that have a relationship with the Center; such as social work faculty, students, faculty from related departments, community partners and professional consumers of the services provided by the Center.