College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Listed below are the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences academic departments and their respective programs of study. Each program links to a program description, offered degrees and certificates, locations of availability and associated information.
- Art, Design and Theatre
- Athletic Training
- Communication and Journalism
- Computer Science, Information Systems, and Mathematics
- Criminal Justice
- English and Modern Languages
- Liberal Studies
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- B.S.N. Degree Completion
- Pre-Engineering (Suggested curriculum only)
- Psychology and Sociology
- History and Political Science
- Social Work
The master's degree program is currently in process of seeking "candidacy" in collaboration with the Council of Social Work Education." Once we are in candidacy we will begin accepting applications and admitting our first class of students in the fall, 2014.