Admissions : Military and Veterans
Financial SupportScholarships and Tuition Discounts
We proudly support military members and their dependents. Not only are Park University military campus centers beneath the military assistance tuition cap, we also offer a 25% discount on graduate courses for active duty military persons. Scholarship opportunities include:
- Park Military Family Scholarship
- James J. Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- Sergeant Major Stan Hillery (Ret.) Memorial Scholarship *
- Air Force Aid Society's General Henry Hap Arnold Education Grant Program *
- Officers' Spouses' Club Scholarships *
- Enlisted Spouses' Club Scholarships *
* Park University accepts these scholarships granted by outside institutions.
Active-duty members may also use Tuition Assistance (TA). National Guard and Reservists may also tap into their TA programs, and Park programs are VA-certified for any military member or veteran that has GI Bill benefits. The GI Bill provides benefits to veterans, service members and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wishing to pursue an education.
For more information on how to apply for an individual scholarship or information on the financial assistance available to you, please contact Financial Aid Services. Our financial services staff would be happy to work with you in order to help you realize your educational needs.
- Chapter 33 / Post 9-11 GI Bill
- MilitaryOneSource.com A 24/7 Resource for Military Members, Spouses & Families
- For Nursing Programs, Park University is a Yellow Ribbon Education Provider