The Online division of Admissions is for undergraduate studies
. Graduate students
, please refer to the Graduate Student
section. International students
, please refer to the International Student
For admission to an Online degree completion program, a student must meet the following conditions:
- Earned high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA in all previous college study
- Completion of the online Application for Admission and payment of the application fee
Students will need to complete at least 30 semester hours through Park University, with 12 hours in their major in order to receive a degree from Park University.
Non-degree Seeking or Visiting Students
must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of the Application for Admission and payment of the application fee
- Submit unofficial copies of previous college transcripts
Use Park's Quick Connect
form and a representative from Park University will help walk you through the admissions process or provide you with more information.
Park University Admissions Office 8700 N.W. River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152
(816) 746-2530 FAX: (816) 584-2151 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Park University’s degree programs are accredited
by the Higher Learning Commission
a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Copyright and Copy © 2011, Park University. All rights reserved.