Scholarship Days - Plan Your Interview
If you have applied for the Department Scholarship, Freshman Academic Scholarship, Park McAfee Honors Scholarship or Presidential Honors Scholarship
, please plan to attend one of two scholarship interview days. You must RSVP
two weeks prior to the interview date.
RSVP for Scholarship Days >
Key resources to help you get started at Park University
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for FIRST TIME FRESHMEN
Our admission requirements for first year students are:
- Students who have a high school unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) are eligible for admission to Park University, regardless of ACT or SAT scores. ACT, SAT, or Park University assessment scores will be required for English and mathematics placement purposes.
- Students who qualify for Missouri's A-Plus Program (or equivalent program in another state) are automatically eligible for admission as freshmen at Park University.
- For students not meeting the first two criteria, qualification in at least two of the following are required:
- 2.0 grade point average unweighted (on a 4.0 scale),
- and/or rank in upper 50 percent of class
- and/or minimum ACT composite score of 20 or a combined SAT score of 940 (Critical Reading and Math only).
- Students who hold a GED Certificate require a total score of at least 2500 (five areas) and no area less than 450, as well as a minimum ACT composite score of 20 or a combined SAT score of 940 (Critical Reading and Math only) .
Prospective students not meeting the above criteria may be considered on an individual basis. The Office of Admissions will forward the request to the Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs for final disposition.
Park University seeks students with a record of academic achievement, involvement in the community and good character. No applicant will be denied admission on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran's status.
about the Admissions Process