Getting started with the Park University is easy. Simply follow the steps, below.
Complete the online application
for admission form.
*International students, please, refer to the International students pages.
- Pay the $25.00 non-refundable application fee either online, mail a check or in person.
- Request your official high school transcript and your official ACT/SAT scores from your Counselor to be mailed to Park University. (Can be sent as early as your 6th semester).
Park University Office of Admissions
8700 NW River Park Drive
Parkville, MO 64152
- Note: the ACT code is 2340 and our SAT code is 6574 for Park University
- After you apply, you will receive a status letter in the mail from us stating what we need from you to complete your admission file if you are still missing any documents.
- Your application will not be processed until we receive the application fee and transcripts.
After your application file is reviewed you will receive a letter or a phone call with your admission status and your next step to becoming a Pirate!
(If you have taken dual credits [college credits] while in high school, you will need to request to have that college transcript mailed to Park University as well. This can be done by contacting the college you took the course from and completing a request for transcript at that school.)
Park University Admissions Office 8700 N.W. River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152
(816) 746-2530 FAX: (816) 584-2151 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Park University’s degree programs are accredited
by the Higher Learning Commission
a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Copyright and Copy © 2011, Park University. All rights reserved.