Along with membership in the Park University Alumni Association comes a
variety of benefits.
The list that follows will continue to grow as the Alumni Council and the Office of Alumni Relations continue to strive to serve the needs of the alumni.
- PARK Magazine: This four-color magazine is mailed two times annually to Park alumni. It is full of information about events at Park, as well as news of your friends and classmates. The magazine is available in print and online.
- Park University License Plate Program: With an annual gift of $25 or more, you qualify to “Ride with Pride” by purchasing your specialized Park license plate (Missouri residents only.) Request an application form from
- Alumni Weekend and other alumni events: As an Alumni Association member, you’ll learn more about all the reunion opportunities available for Park graduates – everything from Harvest Fest/Homecoming to Alumni Weekend and more intimate gatherings of friends.
- Tribute Brick: If you would like to leave a lasting impression at your alma mater, you are invited to purchase a brick to be placed in the brick courtyard located on the Parkville Campus next to Park Alumni House. Bricks can be personalized with your name and class year, or the name of a loved one, department, favorite professor, club, campus center, etc. Bricks cost $100 each, for up to three lines of lettering, 12 characters per line. Print the order form or order online.
- Access to Career Services: Market your skills, explore new career opportunities or find your next employee through Park University’s Career Services Office. Start by viewing our online Career Center.
Alumni Merchandise: Several sources are available to alumni to purchase Park University branded apparel, license plate holders, glassware and mugs, pennants, toys and more. The Park University Alumni Shop is sponsored by the Alumni Association and proceeds go toward support of their projects.
- Online Services: The PirateLink Online alumni directory allows members access to classmates. It’s the best way to stay connected. It is an easy way to make address changes available to your friends and your alma mater. Log in to PirateLink Online Community.
- E-newsletter: Sign up to receive monthly electronic newsletters covering the latest Park University news. Log in to your Profile Page to sign up for the e-newsletter.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: Application fees are waived for Alumni enrolling in any of the Park University masters programs. For details about the many graduate programs go to the graduate school web page at www.park.edu/grad
- Park University Visa Card: Looking for a new credit card? Check out the VISA card now available to Alumni Association members. The rates are very competitive and the rewards program is generous. Plus, you can choose from five Park designs. www.cardpartner.com/pro/app/park
Auto and Property Insurance:
The Alumni Association has partnered with Liberty Mutual Insurance to provide its members with discounted group rates for auto and property insurance. If you are looking for insurance check out what Liberty Mutual has to offer Park Alumni. www.LibertyMutual.com/park
- Park Alumni Email, Park's permanent email account: Keep your student email account after you graduate. If you attended Park before the days of student email, learn how to request your account.
- Scholarship opportunities for family members: From time-to-time the Alumni Association awards legacy scholarships to the children, grandchildren, and other relatives of Park University alumni.
- Travel Program: Travel with Park alumni, family and friends. Sign up to travel to interesting and exciting places with your fellow alumni. Watch the news and events sections for trip details. Past trips include Alaska, New York, Tuscany and the Italian Riviera, China, Switzerland/Austria, Ireland and a Greek Island cruise.
- Transcripts: Order official and "unofficial" copies of your transcript by clicking here.
JOIN THE FUN… STAY IN TOUCH!