Current BCC Students
Students who are enrolled at Barstow Community College can now begin work on a bachelor’s degree at Park University, thanks to a new agreement designed to increase educational opportunities for current BCC students.
BCC has partnered with Park to offer BCC students a convenient and economical path to a bachelor’s degree. You can work toward an associate degree and a bachelor’s degree at the same time without leaving the BCC campus.
Together, BCC and Park offer you:
- Convenience – a four-year degree without leaving home
- Economy –the lowest tuition in the entire region for both your two-year and four-year degree
- Efficiency – there are no minimum units required to begin and no maximum cap on units you can transfer
- Seamlessness – an articulation agreement that’s already in place with on-site counselors five days a week
- Experience – Park has been serving the Barstow community for several years with high-quality educational programs at MCLB-Barstow. Joining with BCC, which opened in 1960, means that our unique partnership reflects a strong, shared commitment to Barstow.
Why not have your BCC coursework count toward a bachelor’s degree right now? Learn more >
Park’s degrees at Barstow Community College (BCC) are part of a 2+2 program. This means an associate degree from BCC will satisfy requirements for the first two years of a bachelor’s degree from Park. Upper-division coursework at Park leads to a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Management, Social Psychology or Education. Several options within each major allow for special concentration within those fields.
Courses are offered face-to-face in the afternoons and evenings or online. Class sessions include accelerated, eight-week semesters that start throughout the year. Learn More >