Campus Centers in Missouri
Kansas City Area
For students seeking flexible opportunities to earn a childhood education teaching certification, a computer and technology degree, or an accounting education in Kansas City, Missouri, or one of our numerous other degree offerings, Park’s campus center in Downtown Kansas City and Independence provides face-to-face classes that are available days, evenings and weekends. Courses can be completed in 8-week sessions rather than a traditional 16-week semester and are taught by faculty committed to the success of each student. Sessions start five times a year, giving you multiple entry points – two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in summer.
Degree OfferingsYou can choose to pursue any of the undergraduate degree offerings listed below at this Park campus center. Some courses may need to be taken online for degree completion.
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate of Science in Information and Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Management
- Associate of Science in Management/Accounting
- Associate of Science in Social Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Business Relations
- Criminal Justice
- Fire Service Management
- Homeland Security
- Public Service
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Based Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Management/CIS
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Health Care
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Social Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Affairs
- Master of Education
Downtown Campus Parking
DAYTIME VISITORS AND STUDENTSStudents and visitors who are coming to the campus during regular daytime hours are asked to park in the 811 Main Street garage (KC, MO 64105) located one block north of Commerce Towers Building. If someone has a scheduled appointment with a Park University staff member, they are to bring their parking tab to the 8th floor of Commerce Towers. Park does not validate for use of the computer lab, daytime classes, WCT or WCT prep classes.
EVENING CLASSESStudents, faculty, and classroom guests coming to the evening classes will park at the Tower Garage at 910 Walnut Street (KC, MO 64105). Students/faculty must have an active Park ID number to access the garage. The ID is not valid until 4:45 p.m. on the nights that students have classes.
To enter the garage (with ID):
- Tap the Park ID card against the “six inch gray square” box located on the Entrance Gate Podium. You should hear an electronic sound. Wait approximately 15-20 seconds for the gate to rise.
- Proceed to levels 2-5 to park. Park in any open space that is not “reserved”.
To enter garage (without ID):
- Push the green button and get a ticket. Bring the ticket to the 8th floor of Commerce Towers. Cost is $12 per night.
- Proceed to levels 2-5 to park. Park in any open space that is not “reserved".
After parking, 1) take the garage elevator to 1st floor, 2) exit to the right and enter through the glass doors, 3) stay to the right until you reach the elevators, 4) take elevator to 8th floor.
To exit garage: ID, “voucher ticket” or credit card must be used in order to exit to garage.
For further information and/or assistance, contact Milton Wright at 559-5602 or email@example.com.
Assistant Campus Center Director Downtown
Campus Director Independence
Downtown Campus Parking (below)
Park University - Downtown Kansas City Campus
Kansas City, MO 64105
Park University - Independence Campus
Independence, MO 64057