Campus Centers in Texas
For students who want maximum flexibility while pursuing a bachelor or associate degree in the greater Austin area, Park’s campus center in Austin, TX offers face-to-face classes that are available days, evenings and weekends. Our program offerings are quite extensive and include such degrees as a bachelor of public administration, an associate degree in management, and an undergraduate degree in criminal justice administration. Courses can be completed in 8-week sessions rather than a traditional 16-week semester and are taught by faculty committed to the success of each student. Sessions start five times a year, giving you multiple entry points – two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in summer.
Degree OfferingsYou can choose to pursue any of the undergraduate or graduate degree offerings listed below at this Park campus center. Some courses may need to be taken online for degree completion.
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate of Science in Information and Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Management
- Associate of Science in Management/Accounting
- Associate of Science in Management/Logistics
- Associate of Science in Social Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Business Relations
- Criminal Justice
- Fire Service Management
- Homeland Security
- Public Service
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Law Enforcement
- Bachelor of Science in Information and Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Data Management
- Network & Security
- Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Management/CIS
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Health Care
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Social Psychology
Contact UsYvonne Moduno
Campus Center Director
(512) 385-PARK (7275)
LocationPark University Austin
Avallon II, Suite 100 10415 Morado Circle
Austin, TX 78759
Student Complaint Procedures
- The first step is to follow the complaint procedures in the institution's catalog.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact either the Texas Workforce Commission's Career School section at 512.936.3100 (certificate /diploma program issues) or the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s Office of General Counsel (degree-granting program issues).
- THECB forms needed to initiate a complaint are available at THECB’s Student Complaints website at: THECB Student Complaint Website.
- Complaints can be filed either by email to StudentComplaints@thecb.state.tx.us, or by mail to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Office of General Counsel, P.O. Box 12788, Austin, Texas 78711-2788.
- For your information, you can find the THECB’s Student Complaint Procedure at 19 TAC Part 1, Chapter 1, Subchapter E