Thank you for contacting Campus Safety regarding the Approved Driver process.
Please follow the steps below to become an Approved Driver for Park University:
- Download and complete the MVR Authorization Form.
- Color copy of your driver's license.
- Complete the Driver Safety training module on EduRisk (the site which also houses the Harassment Training required by HR).
- Go to, EduRiskLearning.org
- On the first visit to this site click Register Now.
- Fill in the form completely including your ID number. Our Institution Code is: 0717-SE37-XY12
- Click "Register."
After you have registered and logged in:
- Click on the Get Started button under the Driver Safety banner.
- Select course DS-101-H Driver Safety Training (Higher Education) Complete all Pre-tests and course work and exams for this training module.
- Click on "My Certificates" near the top of the screen. Scroll down and click on DS-101-H Driver Safety Training (Higher Education) under "Courses." Print your certificate and scan it over to me as proof that you completed the course.
View the Approved Driver Policy
If you have any questions or issues please contact Campus Safety at 816-584-64444 or email@example.com.