eRecruiting by Experience
- Enter eRecruiting site
- First-time users, enter your Park Student ID# as your username and password (you will be able to customize these.) If you are not in the system, create an account using your Park Student ID#.
- Complete your profile Information. Employers can conduct searches for talent based on information in your profile — if you fail to build your profile, you may be omitted from employer searches.
- Upload your resume per instructions on the registration page.
- SUCCESS TIP: Use Park University format for resumes, and review general resume tips to create a professional resume. Have your resume reviewed by Park Career Development Center staff first to guarantee that you are making a great impression.
- Click on “Jobs and Internships” to access job listings for part-time, internships, summer, and professional career opportunities.
- On black header bar, click on “Documents” and “Career Documents & Samples” for Park CDC tips on all aspects of your internship and career search.
- Check out the “Calendar” for to see and register for upcoming on-campus and on-line career related workshops, programs, and events.
- Schedule an appointment with a career advisor by clicking on “Appointment Scheduler” (Available starting August 12, 2013.)
If you need access to the eRecruiting site, please contact the Career Development Center
FOR EMPLOYERS / RECRUITERS
Enter eRecruiting site.
First time users, create an account using the link to the right of the page. New accounts will be approved within 48 hours.
Complete your profile/contact information.
Enter your internship and job opportunities. New positions will be approved within 48 hours.
Contact the Career Development Office if you are interested in conducting on-campus interviews. We have interview rooms available and are happy to accommodate your recruiting requirements and schedule.
Register for our Career & Internship Fairs, Info Sessions and other events but accessing “Upcoming Events”.