Career Development Center
Recruiters and EmployersThe Park University Career Development Center is here to help you connect to top talent for your internship and full-time employment positions. The Career Development Center offers full-service recruiting resources for local, national and international employers.
eRecruitingJob and Internship SystemThe first step is to create an account in eRecruiting, Park University’s online recruiting system. All recruiting activity is managed on eRecruiting, from posting job and internship opportunities, to collecting resumes, to scheduling on-campus or web-based interviews, to registering for Park career events.
- Enter eRecruiting site.
- First time users, create an account using the link to the right of the page. New accounts will be approved within 48 hours.
- Complete your profile/contact information.
- Enter your internship and job opportunities. New positions will be approved within 48 hours.
- Contact the Career Development Office if you are interested in conducting on-campus interviews. We have interview rooms available and are happy to accommodate your recruiting requirements and schedule.
- Register for our Career and Internship Fairs, Info Sessions and other events by accessing “Upcoming Events”.
Connect with Park UniversityAre you looking to build your brand with Park students and alumni? The Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities to connect with students:
- Fall Career & Internship Fair (mid-September)
- Spring Career & Internship Fair (late-January)
- On-Campus Info Sessions and Interactive Online Info Sessions (60-minute sessions to promote your organization & positions)
- On-Campus Interviewing (we have 5 interview rooms available during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Web-based Interviewing (we will work with you to schedule and facilitate interviewing our non-Parkville-based students)
- Workshops, Panel Discussions, Programs, Networking Events—Volunteer or sponsor an existing event or talk to us about creating something new
- Site Visits and Treks – Whether your office is across town or across country, talk to us about how we can bring a group of qualified students to you