Career Development Center
Recruiters and EmployersThe Park University Career Development Center is here to help you connect to top talent for your internship and full-time employment positions. The Career Development Center offers full-service recruiting resources for local, national and international employers.
Connect with Park UniversityAre you looking to build your brand with Park students and alumni? The Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities to connect with students:
- Fall Career & Internship Fair (mid-September)
- Spring Career & Internship Fair (late-January)
- On-Campus Info Sessions and Interactive Online Info Sessions (60-minute sessions to promote your organization & positions)
- On-Campus Interviewing (we have 5 interview rooms available during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Web-based Interviewing (we will work with you to schedule and facilitate interviewing our non-Parkville-based students)
- Workshops, Panel Discussions, Programs, Networking Events—Volunteer or sponsor an existing event or talk to us about creating something new
- Site Visits and Treks – Whether your office is across town or across country, talk to us about how we can bring a group of qualified students to you
Hire a Pirate Job and Internship System
The first step is to create an account in Hire A Pirate, Park University’s online recruiting system. All recruiting activity is managed on Hire A Pirate, from posting job and internship opportunities, to collecting resumes.
- Enter Hire A Pirate site.
- Choose the user that best describes you.
- Complete your profile/contact information.
- Enter your internship and job opportunities. New positions will be approved within 48 hours.
- Contact the Career Development Office if you are interested in conducting on-campus interviews.
We have interview rooms available and are happy to accommodate your recruiting requirements and schedule.