- $10,000 will benefit the building fund towards the goal of a physical location for the Center in 2015 on the Parkville Campus.
- $5,000 will support a stipend for one work study student to provide support to the Center.
- $2,500 underwrites the cost of the Center director to travel and present research at national and international conferences to keep up-to-date in the field.
- $1,000 helps the Center purchase printed books and materials to share with students and professionals who are working with grieving families.
- $500 covers course enrollment costs for continuing education for a disadvantaged student.
- $250 covers the costs of supplies for students to work with hospice patients to develop a life review book for surviving family members.
- $100 covers the costs of office supplies to send mailings and provide handouts.
To discuss your interest in supporting CASL, contact the Park University Office of University Advancement by email
or by phone at (816) 584-6200.