Enroll for Courses
- SPRING 2 begins MARCH 17, 2014
- NEW! SPRING 2 ALTERNATE begins APRIL 7, 2014
Term Name: S9T
SPRING II ALTERNATE - April 7 - May 9, 2014Offering online courses only for this term.
- CA103 - Public Speaking
- CA105 - Intro to Human Communication
- CS300 - Technology in a Global Society
- EN105 - First Yr Wrtng Seminar I
- EN306B - Prof Writing in the Disciplines
- LE300E - Integrative & Interdisciplinary
- LE300F - Integrative & Interdisciplinary
- LE300J - Integrative & Interdisciplinary
- LE300K - Integrative & Interdisciplinary
- MA120 - Basic Concepts of Statistics
- PA330 - Public Administration
- PA333 - Public Management and Leadership
- PS220 - Ethical Iss. in Social Sci.
- PS221 - Adolescent Psychology
- SO398 - Junior Seminar in Sociology
- SW205 - Introduction to Social Work
NEW STUDENTS/APPLICANTSPersons who have not applied to Park University in the past and wish to enroll in courses are required to apply.
CURRENT STUDENTSCurrently enrolled or recently admitted students can register for classes.
TO ENROLL :Contact Enrollment Services at (816) 746-2520 or toll free at (877) 505-1059
Contact your Campus Center.