With 40 campus centers nationwide,
Park Universityoffers extensive access to quality academic programs.
Affordable and Flexible EducationPark University, a non-profit, private, liberal arts institution since 1875, meets the growing demand for career-focused education by offering accelerated course scheduling and the opportunity to take courses or complete your degree online.
Students enrolling at Park University can complete their degrees in traditional classes, in online classes, or by combining traditional and online classes in a manner that suits their needs and enhances their educational experiences. Our goal is to make it as convenient as possible for you to earn your first degree or an advanced degree and build your success.
Regardless of your daily demands, Park's variety of classes and flexibility of schedules will meet your needs. You will find Park’s tuition rates to be especially competitive considering Park’s academic excellence and full accreditation.
Fully Accredited and ExperiencedPark University offers you more choices of class times, campus locations and online degree options. Founded in 1875, we have a long history of educating students for success in the global marketplace.
Park University’s degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Flagship Campus: Parkville, MO (10 minutes from downtown Kansas City)
- Other Campus Centers: 40 (in 21 states and online)
- School Colors: canary and wine
- School Motto: Fides et Labor (Latin for "Faith and Work")
- Mascot: Pirates, "Sir George"
- Total Campus Size: 700 acres
- Athletic Conference: National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- States Represented: 49
- Countries Represented: 110
- Number of Degree Programs: 73
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Degrees Awarded Annually: 3,000
- Library Holdings: 156,800+
Ranked the 7th Most Affordable Private University/College in the NATION; 1st in the Midwest for tuition and fees according to U.S. News and World Report.
The Park University School of Business is ranked No. 1 "Best for Vets" in the country by Military Times magazine.
The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine ranks Park University in its Top 100 Colleges for Hispanics.
Member of the 2012-2013 Colleges of Distinction.