To meet the needs of enterprise managers from around the world, Park has launched a new Global Executive Master of Business Administration. The degree is designed especially for experienced professionals who want to build and strengthen their competencies for managing in a globally competitive world. This comprehensive program brings executives from around the world to the United States to focus on advanced topics in business administration.
The Global Executive MBA at Park University is a 33 credit-hour program in a sequence of 11 one-month courses. Students will typically be in class for 12 hours per week, will complete projects in their field outside of class, and will participate in special networking events and activities. The Global Executive MBA cohort includes executives from around the world who have moved to Kansas City for this year-long program making for a unique exchange of ideas as well as possibilities for long-term networking.
TOTAL 33 credit hours
- 3 cr. International Economics
- 3 cr. Accounting for Management Decisions
- 3 cr. Corporate Management in a Complex Global Setting
- 3 cr. Issues in Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- 3 cr. Managerial Finance
- 3 cr. Advanced Seminar in International Marketing
- 3 cr. International Finance
- 3 cr. Strategic Marketing
- 3 cr. Strategic Global Business Environment
- 3 cr. Quantitative Analysis for Management Decisions
- 3 cr. Business Policy and Strategy
Kansas City, Missouri
with classes offered downtown and in Parkville, MO.
New in 2014
- Austin, TX
at the Park University Austin campus center
THE GLOBAL MBA INCLUDES
- An academic curriculum designed to sharpen business executives’ critical thinking with a global perspective
- An accelerated course of study that can be completed in just 11 months
- Intensive English language preparation geared specifically for the international management professionals (one month at an extra fee to strengthen business English for non-native speakers)
- Opportunities to network with American business executives and leaders through formal and informal networking events
Park faculty in the School of Business
are dedicated teachers who bring a sincere commitment to students and a deep understanding of global business to the classroom experience. Courses for the Global Executive MBA program are taught by Ph.D.-level faculty who have expressed special interest in the needs and goals of the Global Executive MBA program. Hailing from six different countries, these faculty also have participated in five U.S. Department of State Fulbright international research and teaching experiences.
HOUSING and TRANSPORTATION
The Greater Kansas City Area is a supportive community with resources already in place to support international executives. For executives from outside of Kansas City region, Park can provide housing or the university can serve as a resource for locating other accommodations.
The tuition cost includes: tuition, educational materials and a capstone international tour to a global commercial center, such as Beijing or London.
Financial aid options are available for students. Students must complete their FASFA and all documents a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of the program to be eligible.
The Global Executive MBA Program at Park presents a unique opportunity for companies to send their managers to study with a cohort of global executives to complete a graduate degree as a group and to return to their employer with advanced expertise. All course content will stress a rigorous curriculum linking theory to practice, to develop and strengthen global business leaders.
FOR INDIVIDUAL MANAGERS
Professionals interested in earning an MBA will find that the Global Executive MBA Program at Park is cost-effective way to earn a degree recognized and respected around the world. Opportunities for networking with American businesses and their managers mean that a network of experts will continue to be available to you upon your return home.
© 2013 Park University, 8700 NW River Park Drive, Parkville, MO 64152
Programs of the School of Business are further accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Park University's degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission,
a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.