Anne Wexler Masters Scholarship in Public Policy
- The Scholarships are part of the Australian Government’s Australia Awards Program for an American postgraduate student to complete a Master's degree in Public Policy in Australia
- U.S citizens or permanent residents
- AUD 140,000 maximum for a two year period.
- Application for 2015-2016 opens May 1, 2014
- Deadline: October 14, 2014.
Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships
- For undergraduates, must be 18-25 years old
- For graduates, must be below 35 years old
- Award covers, Airfare, tuition, food, books and personal expenses
- Deadline for Academic Session 2014/2015: January 17, 2014.
China's University and College Admission System (CUCAS) Scholarships
Students who apply for programs in Chinese Universities through CUCAS will get more chances to receive the scholarship. Click on the individual programs below to learn more or you can also visit the CUCAS website; http://news.cucas.edu.cn/index/detail/2774/934
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
Shandong University of Science & Technology (SDUST)
China Medical University(CMU)
China Pharmaceutical University
Chinese Government Scholarships
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in politics, economy, culture, education, and trade between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and research in Chinese universities.
Offers full and partial scholarships
For undergraduates, graduates, doctoral and research studies
Full scholarships covers: Registration fee, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, basic textbooks, on-campus dormitory accommodation and living allowance
For a list of Chinese institutions admitting international students under Chinese Government Scholarship Programs please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/universityen.aspx
Application opens January-April
For details on various programs, application requirements and scholarship coverage, visit http://en.csc.edu.cn/laihua/newsdetailen.aspx?cid=66&id=3074
- For Copenhagen programs: Park's Copenhagen programs are in conjunction with DIS.
- Maximum: $5,000 per semester
- Summer: $250-1,000 per summer depending on course/program
- Work-Study Scholarship: $500 per semester (limited number)
- Assorted programs for graduates and undergraduates to study, work or intern in Germany
- U.S. citizenship not required
- Summer, semester or year
- Deadlines vary by program
U.S.-Japan Bridging Scholarship
- More than 100 scholarships will be awarded
- Amount ranges from $2,500 to $4,000
- U.S. citizenship required
- Undergraduate students in any field
- A stipend of $2,500 (semester programs) or $4,000 (academic year programs).
- Application deadline for Spring 2015: October 8, 2014.
Morgan Stanley Scholarship
- Two scholarships of $7,500 each
- Undergraduate Junior or seniors interested in economics and international finance
- U.S. citizenship required
- Funding for semester or academic year study
- Application deadline academic year 2014-2015: April 8, 2014.
- A one-time, £2000 award towards tuition and fees for a Master's degree program in Scotland
- Available to citizens of the U.S., Canada, China and India
- Available for all fields of study
- For use at any Scottish University
- Deadline for 2015-2016 is May 30, 2014.
Turkish Coalition of America Scholarships
- Non-profit organization that offers scholarship for study abroad in Turkey as a means to foster a better understanding of U.S.-Turkey relations and Turkish-Americans
- Specific scholarships available for different minority groups such as Native American, African American, and Native Hawaiian students
- Scholarships also available for Turkish-American, Bosnian-American, Armenian-American, and Macedonian-American students
- To study at St. John’s College at the University of Cambridge
- For graduating seniors who are first in their family to graduate college
- Scholarship covers all fees, room and board for up to two academic years, living expenses during summer vacation, travel to and from England.
- Application Deadline for 2015: November 1st, 2014