What Graduates have to say about the Park University Degree with Honors Program
- I firmly believe that it was the Honors Program which helped me to establish my career position. The research project I completed for the Honors course helped me to leap over the other applicants. I have even been told that I beat out Master's level candidates for the Research Assistant position.
- The Honors Program has helped develop and improve my skills as a scientist, and it has given me the opportunity to work closely with professionals in my area of interest. The director has worked diligently to ensure that the honors students are being challenged academically and are achieving their scholarly goals. I believe that because of the support of Park University administrators and faculty members, the Honors Program will continue to grow and benefit both students and faculty.
- The highly structured and disciplined format of the program has provided me with the opportunity to gain experience in working on a long-term project, setting and achieving goals, and obtaining academic excellence. The instruction, guidance, and support of the director of the Honors program has greatly contributed to my success and academic achievement at Park University and has prepared me to conquer the challenges that I will face in the professional world.
I want to express my appreciation for the opportunity to participate in the Honors Program. It has been an absolutely rewarding experience. I learned so much from the program academically as well as personally. Additionally, because of the program I was able to achieve many leadership positions and received several scholarships. One of my favorite experiences at Park University is the Honors Program. Because of my Honors Research I am submitting my paper to a prestigious undergraduate economics conference
- The Degree with Honors Program has not only expanded my capabilities as a student, but has also allowed me to exercise tools and abilities that are applicable to assorted subsequent goals. This Program has opened doors that I did not know existed and has broadened my perspectives for future aspirations.
- I honestly believe that my research skills and experience that I gained through Park, especially the Honors program, helped to solidify my career at Resource Development Institute. I am currently applying to Ph.D. programs throughout Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Houston. I am even using my Honors Research Project as my writing sample in the application process.
- The Degree with Honors Program has allowed me to sharpen my research skills, become more competent as a public speaker, and has reminded me that education does not only occur in the classroom.
- Right now, as cheesy as it sounds, I feel like my future is wide open and I am excited to see how it unfolds. Everything just seems to be falling into place, and I owe it all to Park and the Honors Program.
- The Degree with Honors Program is an outstanding tool that allows comprehensive research to function as a compliment to typical classroom studies. The Program allows each student to expand his or her collegiate studies, which is undeniably beneficial inside and outside of the classroom.
- The Honors Program has helped me grow as an individual and a student. The experience also prepared me for writing my undergraduate thesis, which gave me an advantage over my peers.