Park University takes the safety of its students, faculty, and staff on the Internet very seriously and has charged Information Technology Services (ITS) with the responsibility of protecting them and educating them on how to protect themselves. ITS has dedicated personnel to this task and has created an Information Security (IS) group. The IS group works closely with all areas of Park University in order to better protect the privacy of its members.
Information Security has created this site in order to give quick access to the following:
- Information Technology Policies and Procedures
- Presentations on Information Security
- Training Materials (documents, videos, etc)
- Tips on how to protect yourself and your computer
- Listings of new viruses, worms, and other threats
Information Security's Mission
The mission of Information Security is to support Park University's Vision and Mission statements by guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all of Park University's data.
Information Security Personnel
Stephen Mercy, Information Security Specialist
(816) 584-6786, firstname.lastname@example.org