About the ProgramThe criminal justice administration program combines the Park University tradition of liberal arts education with a modern professional curriculum preparing graduates to work in the criminal justice system and related professions or move on to graduate school. This program offers a variety of degrees, from the Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice to the Associate, minor and certificate levels.
The main campus of Park University is located a short drive from downtown Kansas City, and programs are offered at 40 campus centers throughout the country. In addition to these on-campus class options, Park also offers online criminal justice classes. More
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Certificate Terrorism and Homeland Security
Employment OpportunitiesThere are many jobs in Kansas, and employers look forward to visiting with quality job candidates. View current opportunities, discover valuable job search tools and explore possible career ideas for Criminal Justice majors. More
InternshipsA broad selection of internship opportunities in local, state, and federal offices are available to students earning an undergraduate degree in criminal justice. More
Three Areas of ConcentrationStudents working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Administration may select from one of three areas of concentration:
- Law Enforcement
National & Regional Associations
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS) is the national organization for criminal justice administration academic programs.
- American Correctional Association (ACA) is the national organization for professionals in corrections.
- ASIS International is the national organization for security professionals.
- Midwestern Criminal Justice Association (MCJA) is a regional affiliate of the ACJS covering the State of Missouri.