Global Institute activities will help Park University to become recognized as a leader in global education for traditional and adult learners.
The Global Institute engages internal and external constituents to advance the ability of students, faculty and staff members to meaningfully contribute to the globally interdependent society.
Global Institute Faculty Fellows (2013-2014)
- Dr. Deborah Osborne, Department of English and Modern
- Dr. Donna Choi, School for Education
- Darren Cunningham, Department of English and Modern
- Dr. Judith Estes, School for Education
- Ben Dewberry, Director of Residential Life
- To enhance the teaching, scholarship and service productivity of Park University faculty.
- To promote Global Learning among Park students
- To become a vehicle for Park University students, faculty and staff, and the community at large, and to increase their understanding and experience with issues, people and events of global significance.
- Woodrow Wilson visiting scholar
- Student Symposium Lecture: "Making Sense of Today's Middle East" by Ambassador David Dunford
- Global Business Seminar,Wednesday, April 10, 2013