Placement Testing for New Students
Incoming students to Park University may be required to take placement exams. More
Online Course Proctoring
If your Park University Undergraduate Online courses requires a proctored final exam, make sure you contact the Testing Center to schedule your proctored exam. More
- Paraprofessional (MEGA)
- Proctored exams for other schools
Contact InformationTesting Center:
Location and Hours
MA706 (in the underground, near the Library)
Due to staff shortage, we must limit hours of the Testing Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this creates.
Spring 2015 Hours (effective 1/12/15)
- Monday - 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday -10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call the Testing Center if you have questions about our services or hours at 816-584-6887. If you need services during a time that is not shown above, please contact the Academic Support Center 816-584-6332 to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate you.
Appointments are required for testing, with one day advance notice.