April 18, 2014 — Park University students elected their representatives — executive board and senators — for the 2014-15 Park Student Government Association. Jeremy Barnes, a sophomore biology major, from Buckner, Mo. (attended Fort Osage High School, Independence, Mo.), was elected president.
Other executive staff elected:
• Vice President — Kellen Appollis, freshman psychology major, Overland Park, Kan. (attended Olathe [Kan.] East High School)
• Secretary -- Pauline Plantiveau, sophomore interior design major, Neuville-de-Poitou, France
• Business Manager -- Fasli Amikishiyev, senior accounting major, Baku, Azerbaijan
• Dadja Batale, junior business administration/international business major, Lome, Togo
• Chloe Durand, sophomore communication arts/journalism major, Carrières-sous-Poissy, France
• Courtney Fairhurst, freshman communication arts/public relations major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Staley High School)
• Akwy Gawg, freshman biology major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Oak Park High School)
• Anna Jaehn, sophomore psychology major, Göettingen, Germany
• Emma Kitelinger, freshman elementary education major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Oak Park High School)
• Justin Love, freshman undecided major, Liberty, Mo. (attended Liberty High School)
• Matthew Moratz, junior business administration/international business major, Weatherby Lake, Mo. (attended Park Hill High School, Kansas City, Mo.)
• Humphrey Musila, freshman information and computer science/networking major, Nairobi, Kenya
• Jenna Newsome, sophomore biology major, Kearney, Mo. (attended Kearney High School)
• Priscilla Pok, junior accounting major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended North Kansas City [Mo.] High School)
• Regina Singleton, freshman secondary education major, St. Louis, Mo.
Clicking the "Submit" button above constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by Park University at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls may be generated using automated technology.