Park University’s Fort Leonard Wood (Mo.) Campus Center in Waynesville, Mo., held its commencement ceremony on Oct. 2 at Nutter Field House on the base. The University had 14 students earn a bachelor’s degree, 10 students earned an associate degree and two students earned both a bachelor’s degree and an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key [ must have earned at least 45 credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University ]) • # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA) (Name, Degree Concentration, Hometown and High School attended [ if available ])BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
• Angel S. Bonds, Management/Healthcare, Arlington, Texas
• Heather R. Carrizosa, Management, Virginia Beach, Va.
• Thomas M. Coggins, Management, Dixon, Mo.
(Coggins also earned an Associate of Science in Management degree)
• Eric B. Cooper, Management/Human Resources, Waynesville, Mo.
• Marvin Mark Dillon, Management/Engineering Administration, Midway, Ga.
• John Keith Dunlap, Management, Ozark, Mo. (attended James L. Mann High School, Greenville, S.C.)
• # Lucas James Gibson, Management/Engineering Administration, Richland, Mo.
• Jessica N. Harrison, Management/Healthcare, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
• Corey Kendall Hill, Management/Engineering Administration, St. Robert, Mo.
(Hill also earned an Associate of Science in Construction Management degree)
• Krystal N. Mitchell, Management/Healthcare, Olympia, Wash.
• Daniel J. Phillips, Management/Engineering Administration, Valdosta, Ga.
• Jacquette C. Porter, Management/Healthcare, Waynesville, Mo.
• # Melissa S. Robison, Management/Human Resources, Frankfort, Ind. (attended Clinton Prairie High School)
• # James T. Smith, Management, St. Robert, Mo.
• Michael S. Wesolowski, Management, Devils Elbow, Mo.
• Melvin Jermaine Williams, Management, Clarksville, Tenn.ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
• Christopher Michael Bernier, Construction Management, Humble, Texas
• Travis J. Chachere, Management, Hopewell, Va. (attended Thomas Jefferson High School, San Antonio, Texas)
• Manson L. Fowler III, Construction Management, Waynesville, Mo.
• Paul J. King, Construction Management, Waynesville, Mo.
• Ronnie Jay Metzgar, Construction Management, Waynesville, Mo. (attended Titusville [Pa.] High School)
• Esther Simpson-Thompson, Construction Management, St. Robert, Mo.
• Thomas D. Slabaugh, Management, Waynesville, Mo.
• Adam Smith Jr., Construction Management, St. Robert, Mo.
• Ulston R. Springette, Construction Management, Honolulu, Hawaii
• Matthew E. Tucker, Construction Management, Dixon, Mo. (attended Crookston [Minn.] High School