Park University’s Whiteman Air Force Base (Mo.) Campus Center held its commencement ceremony on May 23 at Mission’s End on the base. The University had 18 students eligible to participate in the ceremony, all receiving a bachelor’s degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 45 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]): • @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average) • # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA) • $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA) (Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if provided])Bachelor of Science
• Melanie Louise Bainbridge, Management/Health Care, Odessa, Mo. (attended Odessa High School)
• Gary Coffey, Social Psychology, Warrensburg, Mo.
• Heather Marie Elwell, Social Psychology, Odessa, Mo.
• # Walter A. Farwell, Management/Human Resources, Warrensburg, Mo.
• Ayla M. Frazier, Management/Human Resources, Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. (attended Eldred [N.Y.] Central High School)
• JaEllen R. Hickman, Management/Health Care, Sedalia, Mo. (attended Benton County High School, Cole Camp, Mo.)
• Maurice I. Ingram, Management/Human Resources, Warrensburg, Mo.
• Nicole H. Jones, Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Knob Noster, Mo. (attended Lighthouse Christian Academy, Largo, Fla.)
• $ Alicia Maharaj, Management/Computer Information Systems, Paris, France
• $ Jeffrey D. Martin, Management/Computer Information Systems, Misawa Air Base, Japan
• Crystal A. Manning, Management/Human Resources, Knob Noster, Mo. (attended Knob Noster High School)
• Micaela Denise Rush, Management/Health Care, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Knob Noster [Mo.] High School)
• Jacob Richard Schumacher, Management/Human Resources, Warrensburg, Mo. (attended Smith-Cotton High School, Sedalia, Mo.)
• Kristin L. Shaw, Management/Health Care, Warrensburg, Mo. (attended Chilhowee [Mo.] High School)
• James Daniel Stucks, Management/Human Resources, Aviano Air Base, Italy
• @ Raymond G. Switzer, Social Psychology, Kingsville, Mo.
• # Jennifer L. Unkel, Management/Health Care, Green Ridge, Mo. (attended Excelsior Christian School, Monroe, La.)
• Charles A. Wilson, Management/Accounting, Holden, Mo. (attended Calhoun [Mo.] High School)