Park University’s Goodfellow Air Force Base (Texas) Campus Center held its commencement ceremony on July 15 at the Goodfellow AFB Theater. The University had 21 students eligible to participate in the ceremony — 20 students earned a bachelor’s degree and one student earned an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 45 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]): • @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average) • # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA) • $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if provided])Bachelor of Science
• $ Jamal A. Abed Alkader, Interdisciplinary Studies, San Angelo, Texas
• $ Stephen Victor Burrows, Management, Tampa, Fla. (attended Antelope Valley High School, Lancaster, Calif.)
• Timothy Ross Carroll, Management, Hampton, Va.
• Emily Kathleen Cornwell, Management/Human Resources, San Angelo, Texas
• Valerie M. Faz, Management/Computer Information Systems, San Angelo, Texas (attended Richland Hills [Texas] High School)
• $ Charles A. Herron, Management/Healthcare, San Angelo, Texas
• Ezzard C. Horn Jr., Interdisciplinary Studies, San Angelo, Texas
• # Casey L. Howell, Management, San Angelo, Texas (attended Central High School)
• @ Randal Mason Hunt, Criminal Justice Administration/Security, San Angelo, Texas (attended Greenway High School, Phoenix, Ariz.)
• @ Steven P. Jakus, Information and Computer Science/Software Engineering, San Angelo, Texas
• Kevin E. Johnson Jr., Management, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
• Kyra Alexis Lindsay, Social Psychology/Human Development, San Angelo, Texas (attended Alvin [Texas] High School)
• # Sicily Higuey Alexandria Opiana, Social Psychology, Kirby, Texas
• $ Wilken Parra, Information and Computer Science/Computer Science, Ellicott City, Md.
• Nicholas Jude Penn, Management/Marketing, San Angelo, Texas
• Maginer Jean Richardson, Management/Human Resources, Paint Rock, Texas (attended Wingfield High School, Jackson, Miss.)
• # Jennifer Elaine Shavrnoch, Information and Computer Science/Networking, Aurora, Colo.
• @ Stephanie Lynn Summers, Social Psychology, Abilene, Texas
• Maria A. Torres, Social Psychology, Scottsbluff, Neb. (attended Scottsbluff High School)
• Christine Ann Wasiewski, Social Psychology, Misawa Air Base, Japan (attended Louisville [Neb.] High School)Associate of Science
• Elizabeth A. Chavez, Management, San Angelo, Texas (attended Central High School)