Internet Sites Of Use To Students In Political Science
Information on the U.S. Congress:
Information on the U.S. Presidency
Governments of the World:
Candidates and Elections:
State and Local Government
American Political Science Association
Sources for Jobs
Graduate Record Exam
Internet Sites Of Use To Students In Public Administration
Internet Sites Of Use To Students In Legal Studies
US Federal Laws
Codes, Statutes and Regulations
- US Supreme Court
- Opinions & Web Site
- Federal Judiciary Homepage - maintained
by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. Features publications, directories,
news and more.
- US Courts of Appeals - Opinions & Web Sites
- ME, MA, NH, PR, RI
- NY, VT, CT
- PA, NJ, DE, VI
- MD, NC, SC, VA, WV
- LA, TX, MS
- MI, OH, KY TN
- IL, IN, WI
- ND, SD, MN, NE, IA, MO AR
- CA, OR, WA, AZ, MT, ID, NV, AK, HI
- CO, KS, NM, OK, UT, WY
- AL, GA, FL
- DC, Tax Court, fed admin agencies.
Patent, Int'l Trade, Claims Court and Veterans' Appeals.
US Trial Courts Web Sites
Federal courts and other entities outside the Judicial Branch
Federal Boards and Commissions
US State Laws - Codes, Statutes and Regulations
Embassies Provides links to U.S. Embassies arrayed alphabetically by region.
Missions Provides links to U.S. Missions, including NATO, the United Nations,
and the Organization of American States.
Constitutions Provides links to the constitutions from around the world;
- FindLaw Classifieds Find an
international legal job.
- International Legal News From FindLaw Legal News.
- LawCrawler International Find international legal web sites.
- FarisLaw Features case law from Australia,
Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Geneva Diplomatic
Community Includes embassies, consulates and permanent missions.
- International Court of Justice Features
basic documents, docket, decisions, publications and more.
- International Law Commission
Provides information about the International Law Commission of the United
Nations, including an analytical guide, commission reports and other documentation,
conventions and other texts, program of work and membership information.
- International Law Congress Annual
event featuring seminars and networking opportunities in the area of international
- Lex Mercatoria Features information
on international commercial law, e-commerce, and information technologies.
- Permanent Missions to the United
Nations - New York From United Nations Development Programme.
- The Electronic Embassy Provides information
about and resources for the foreign embassy community in Washington, District
of Columbia, U.S.
- The World Factbook
From the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Includes maps and reference
information on individual countries and territories.
- United Nations Includes UN online publications, documents and maps.
- Environment Program Features legal instruments, events and award and various environmental law milestones through history.
- Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Law Reports Unofficial reports concerning legal matters in the United Nations.
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- United Nation Crime and Justice Information Network - Centre for International Crime Prevention - Office of Drug Control and Crime Prevention Links to Congresses on Prevention of Crime and Treatment of Criminal Offenders, Draft Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and more.
Law School Information:
^ Back to the Top