Housing OptionsCopley Quad
- Our newest building houses 250 students in 4-person suites. A typical suite includes approximately 840 square feet of furnished living space. Each unit is comprised of two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a shared living area with an efficiency kitchen.
- The building boasts 2,500 square feet of common area space that includes a conference/classroom, staff offices, 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, recreational space, a full-service kitchen, computer labs, and study rooms.
- Copley Quad meets all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, including an elevator and fully accessible rooms.
- The location gives residential students quick and easy access to all of Park’s academic buildings, including the Thompson Student Center and its dining hall.
- The building was designed to meet the needs of all types of residents and houses both freshman and upper-class students.
- Chesnut Hall is a co-ed building comprised of semi-suite rooms on six levels.
- In this building double occupancy rooms are paired with a private restroom. The building is air-conditioned and the carpeted rooms are approximately 12 x 16 feet, plenty of useable space to fit all of your treasures.
- The amenities for each person in the room include a bed, a dresser, a desk, a chair, and a trash can. The room also has built-in closets and storage space.
- Park offers a “triple option” for residents of Chesnut Hall. This option allows 3 residents to live together in a room. This option reduces the cost for each resident.
- Chesnut has a 24 hour computer lab, TV lounges, study areas, kitchen, game room, vending machines, and laundry facilities. The entire building is wireless, so you can use your laptop anywhere. Each room also has a cable TV connection.
- This strong community oriented building houses both freshman and upper-class students.
- Single and double rooms
- Apartments are available on the 4th floor