Park.edu Home > Enrollment Services and Student Assistance Center
How to prepare for your advising appointment at the SAC:
1. Complete and submit the pre-advising questionnaire sent to your preferred email address you gave when your appointment was scheduled. (Only for first time (freshman or transfer)students at Park)
2. Call the SAC to get your MyPark password at 816-584-6800. You will need your student ID and to answer a few qualifying questions.
3. Log into MyPark and print your degree audit. Bring this with you to your appointment.
-click here for instructions
4. Look at the course schedule online and write down a tenative schedule of courses.
-click here for instructions to use course schedule
-click here for a printable schedule planner
(please bring with you)
5. Reveiw your department website, if available.
-click here for a list of departments
6. Write down any questions you have thought of as you look through this information.
8. Check out other important webpages on park.edu
-Course Equivalency (transfer credit guide from area schools)
9. Arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to find parking and the correct building.