Parkville Rotary Club International Student Scholarship
The following criteria has been established for the Parkville Rotary Club $1,000 annual scholarship:
- The recipient must be a current full-time Park University undergraduate International student
- Must be in his/her 2nd or subsequent year at Park University
- Must have achieved a 3.0 GPA during the previous academic year at Park
- Must be financially needy
- The recipient must attend as a guest, 4 Parkville Rotary Club luncheons a year at Park University (Woodard Conf. Center) to informally share with the Parkville Rotary Club membership information and knowledge of their country and cultures. The recipient will gain key contacts with business and civic leaders during these luncheons. The recipient should coordinate dates and attendance with Paul Gross at Park University by September 15.
- The recipient must be from a foreign country that has Rotary International clubs. The list of countries that have rotary International clubs is located here