Alumni & Friends
Faculty & Staff
Park Home Page
Live Sports Streaming
If you lose the video feed/signal, please refresh this page by pressing F5 and wait for a few minutes. It may take several minutes to get the video feed/signal.
For best results, use Microsoft Windows Media
Player. Please note that you will have a distorted or noisy video feed on low
speed connections such as dial-up connections.
To make sure that you hear sound while watching videos, please try the
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located on your video player (such as Quicktime, Real
Player, Windows Media player) making sure that the volume is NOT muted.
If these steps do not correct the issue, you may want to try the following steps.
For Mac users:
1. Open "Applications" > "Utilities" > "Audio MIDI Setup"
2. Check the properties for "Built In Output". Make sure it's set to 44.1 KHz.
For PC users:
1. Click "Start".
2. Select "Run".
3. Type: sndvol32
4. Click "OK".
5. Make sure the volume is up for "Volume Control" and "Wave" and are not muted.
If you have any problems,
please contact Stephen.Wilson@park.edu
Park University • Mail
8700 NW River Park Drive • Parkville, MO 64152
Social Work Tel. (816) 584-6503 • Campus Tel. (816) 741-2000 or (800) 745-7275
People @ Park Directory | About Park | News |
MyPark | Site Map
Park University’s degree programs are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission,
a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.