University Skills Seminar
Schedule through LE100 (Freshman Seminar) Classes or by appointment.
- Do Your Homework! (and still have a life)
- Practical tips to help you study more efficiently and get the most from your time, while retaining more from reading and lecture notes.
- Beat the Clock: Time Management for Students
- Help avoid stress by "mapping" your time to allow for classes, work, study, and fun!
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Students
- We all know them: those students who just seem to get everything done without stressing out. Find out their secrets!
- Surviving Your Research Paper
- Start planning now to make this the best paper you've ever written! Learn techniques for focusing topic, doing and documenting research, and putting it all together in style.
- Beating Test Anxiety
- Got your shorts all in a bunch, worrying about finals? Learn the best way to prepare, plus pick up some tips for relaxing in a stressful situation.
^ Back to the Top