Office of University Marketing and Communications
When Park University opened in 1875, the motto Fides et Labor (Faith and Work) epitomized the values of Park's founders who envisioned a progressive educational community dedicated to service. This vision has endured for nearly 140 years to serve generations of students, faculty and staff, as well as new communities around the globe.
The Office of University Marketing and Communications (MarCom) is dedicated to its own service role, providing professional creative talents and technical expertise to market Park as a world-class institution of higher learning.
- Tell the Park story in a way that is exciting, honest and engaging.
- Stay on the cutting-edge of new technologies and communication streams.
- Respond quickly and accurately.
- Understand the needs of our clients and develop effective solutions.
- Use University resources creatively and economically.
- Reflect the proud, high-quality tradition of Park in all our work.
Whether it's a major University publication for an external audience, an internal communications piece, news release, an advertisement, a webpage, a Facebook page or support for a groundbreaking or other event, MarCom partners with administrators, faculty, staff, students and civic leaders to showcase the University's unique stories -- the Park story.
The MarCom's expert team of writers, editors, graphic designers, web experts and social media gurus help market the Park University brand to external and internal constituencies, current and prospective students, alumni, donors and friends. Central to MarCom's communication efforts are the guidance and assistance we offer individuals and departments on Park University campuses nationwide.
Meet the Team