The Park University Testing Center can help you achieve your goals.
The Testing Center is located in Academic Underground in the Mabee Learning Center (MA231) on the Parkville campus. We provide test proctoring for incoming students, current students, and non-Park students who need this service.
- Testing Center Phone # 816-584-6887, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Success Center Main Office #816-584-6330
- Directions to the Testing Center
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Closed: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
Incoming students to Park University may be required to take placement exams. Students who need to take these tests may wish to prepare by looking at sample questions at https://college.measuredsuccess.com/mscollege/practiceTest2/index.html . Click on the links for math, reading and writing to see sample questions. Note: we do NOT use the test called “Writing MC.”
The test is online. It can be taken from anywhere at any time. Students on the Parkville campus are welcome to schedule an appointment to take the test on a computer at the Testing Center.
Advisors/Admission Counselors: For more information on placement testing, access our Placement Testing – Advisor’s Resource in MyPark.
Parkville campus students who miss a scheduled exam may request to complete the exam at a later date at the Testing Center. If approved, instructors and students must follow these steps:
INSTRUCTORS will need to submit a Proctor Request form to the Testing Center. This information needs to be submitted prior to the scheduled exam.
STUDENTS will need to schedule an appointment with the Testing Center in order to take the test. The appointment must be booked at least 24 hours before your test. Be sure to click “add to cart” (there is no charge for this test) and also “complete registration.” In addition, a photo ID is needed on test day!
Parkville campus students who miss a scheduled exam may be able to schedule the exam with the Testing Center. Your instructor will send your test to the proctor. You will need to schedule an appointment with the proctor for your test using this test registration link . Please make your appointment at least 24 hours before your test. Be sure to click “add to cart” (there is no charge for this test) and also “complete registration.”
Students who receive testing accommodations for a disability may take their tests in the Testing Center. The office of Disability Services will inform your instructor to send your tests to the proctor, but no information about the disability will be disclosed. The proctor will provide the approved accommodations. Students will need to schedule an appointment with the proctor for the test. Please make your appointment at least 24 hours before your test. Be sure to click “add to cart” (there is no charge for this test) and also “complete registration.”
CLEP testing in the Parkville, Missouri campus is available to Park and non-Park students. All CLEP testing is computer-based. To schedule a CLEP exam, follow these steps:
STEP 1: : All CLEP exam payments must be made by test-takers online through the My Account registration portal You will be required to pay the cost of the test ($90)*. Military students who are eligible for vouchers for test fees will follow the instructions on the website.
Upon completing the registration process each test-taker will print a Registration Ticket that must presented at the test center in order to take the test and as proof of payment.
- Free online practice tests for CLEP can be found at http://www.cleppracticeprep.com
- If you experience challenges with the My Account registration portal, please contact CLEP customer service at 1-800-257-9558.
STEP 2: Your CLEP registration is not complete until you reserve a seat in the Park University Testing Center on the Parkville, Missouri Campus. Choose your date and time for your exam, and pay the non-refundable administration fee ($25.00 + service fee) online by credit card. Tests on the Parkville campus are given in the Academic Underground at the Testing Center, MA231.
Here you can view CLEP and DSST Correlation to Park classes.
Campus Center and Online Students
CLEP and DSST exams are available at the following Park University campus centers. Please, call the appropriate location for more information appointment availability:
- Charleston Campus: 843-552-7990, email@example.com
- Fairchild AFB: 509-244-2020, testing available only on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 am and 1 pm PST.
- FE Warren AFB: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 307-632-1092
- Grand Forks AFB Campus: 701-594-2977, GRAF@park.edu
- Hanscom Campus Center: Testing available on Thursday at 12:30 pm to those who have access to the base; to schedule, email Hans@park.edu. Click here to find an alternate CLEP test center.
- Henderson Hall: To schedule a test, email email@example.com
- Hill AFB: 801-773-4692
- Malmstrom AFB: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 406-761-7540
- Wright-Patterson AFB: 937-259-1289 or 937-904-4806, WRPT@park.edu
Here you can view CLEP and DSST Correlation to Park classes.
All DSST testing is done online. The cost is $128.50 to take the exam at the Parkville, Missouri campus. Register via the test registration link. Choose the date and time for your exam, and pay the non-refundable administration fee ($25.00 + service fee) online by credit card when you schedule your appointment at the Park University Testing Center.
The $100.00 remaining balance, payable to the DSST Program via a credit card* is due on the day of testing * Visa, Master Card or AMEX only. [NO DEBIT CARDS, CASH, OR CHECKS ACCEPTED.]
To view titles of DSST exams, passing scores, credit hours, and correlation to Park courses, visit DSST Correlation to Park Classes.
Students may register for MoGEA and MEGA Paraprofessional exams as follows:
- Go to Missouri Educator Gateway Assessments to register and pay the state fee for the exam on that page. Fees vary according to the test required.
- While registering, you will be directed to go to the Park University Testing Center registration link to set your appointment with our Testing Center. Although there is no fee, you must complete this step in order to have a confirmed appointment to test.
- Be sure to choose the same date you chose on the Missouri Educator Gateway website. You will receive a confirmation email from us, informing you that we have you on our calendar.
- Once you arrive, you will show the proctor a photo ID and he/she will log you onto a computer for the test.
For information on passing scores for MoGEA, please visit this site.
The Testing Center on the Parkville campus will proctor tests for students of other colleges. Our fee for proctoring is $25 for exams of two hours or less. Longer tests will be proctored for a fee of $50. Please follow these steps to set up an exam with our center:
- Contact us via email email@example.com or phone 816-584-6887/6330 to request this service.
- You will need to schedule an appointment to reserve a seat with at our Testing Center and pay for the fees.
- You will need to provide our contact information to your school.
- Your professor will need to complete this form at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled exam.
- We will send you a confirmation email once all the exam materials are received.