StepUP is an enhancement of the services provided by the Academic Support Center. All Park University students are welcome to apply. Our services are available at no cost to you. StepUP Mentors are available to assist Park students via Face to Face, Virtual and phone appointments.
StepUP students work with a professional mentor who assists them in setting goals, developing talents, and making connections with people and services to help them be successful in their quest for a college degree. They may also take part in several special events through the year, and be eligible for recognition, gifts, and incentives. StepUP services are provided at no charge, but space in the program is limited. To apply, complete the application form below.
Study groups and other support activities are now being planned. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to maximize your benefit from this unique program! Contact us at StepUP@park.edu with any questions.
StepUP is designed to assist students to achieve their academic goals.
STEPUP SUPPORT SERVICES
StepUP will provide students with support services such as:
- Individual contact with a mentor
- One-to-one tutoring
- Advice for managing time effectively
- Prioritizing academic tasks
- Test taking and study skills
- Recognition programs
- Referrals to other campus services when needed
- Social activities
HERE IS HOW STEPUP CAN HELP YOU
- Benefit from programs designed to identify and meet your specific needs.
- Receive personalized attention from our caring staff.
- Discover techniques that StepUP your success without cramping your style.
- Study more efficiently.
- Learn to perform better on in-class assignments.
- Set attainable goals with input from our academic experts.
- Receive recognition as you StepUP to your goals.
- Meet other students who are committed to obtaining their
- Be introduced to individuals outside of the Academic Support Center for additional assistance.