PART-TIME FACULTY APPLICATION PACKET
This packet of information is what is used by our program coordinators to evaluate your academic and teaching background. After the forms in this packet are completed and returned, and all transcripts are received, your packet will be sent to and reviewed by a program coordinator. We will notify you when the department has made their decision. If the file is not completed within 30 days of the initial application it will be destroyed due to privacy reasons.
Please complete and submit all forms and documentation listed below so your file can be submitted to a Program Coordinator for approval.
Online applicants: email to email@example.com. Address your email Attn: Anessa DeLong.
Gilbert applicants (local applicants only please): email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address your email Attn: Gilbert Campus. You may provide three professional references in lieu of three letters of recommendation.
- Part – time Faculty Application
- Privacy Act Form
- Instructor Signature Agreement
- Evidence of effective teaching (e.g., example syllabi, student evaluations, peer faculty evaluations).
- Individual Course Justifications
- Three letters of recommendation. You may use our Letter of Recommendation Form, individual letters, or copies of letters. These letters should speak to your experience teaching a similar course at the collegiate level and/or your qualifications for teaching.
- A copy of your current resume.
- Park University requires official sealed transcripts from ALL institutions attended. Transcript Request Form
(If you attended Park University, please complete our own Park University Transcripts request form for us to receive a copy of your Park University transcript.)
- If you are active duty military, you must send us a copy of the IMT-3902 form signed by the military’s legal office stating that you have permission to work part-time for Park University.
- Nursing Applicants: If you are applying to teach in the BSN Completion Program, please include your RN License number and a scanned copy of the license.
- Computer Science Applicants: If you are applying to teach Networking classes please include your Certification Number (e.g. Academy Connection ID (ACID) from Cisco) and a scanned copy of the required certificate.
All forms and documentation must be received before your file will be submitted to a Program Coordinator for approval!