The Park University Career Development Center is here to help employers and recruiters connect to top talent for their internship and full-time employment positions. The Career Development Center offers full-service recruiting resources for local, national and international employers.
Connect with Park University
Are you looking to build your brand with Park students and alumni? The Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities to connect with students:
- On-campus Info Sessions and Interactive Online Info Sessions (60-minute sessions to promote your organization & positions)
- On-campus Interviewing
- Web-based Interviewing – we will work with you to schedule and facilitate interviewing our non-Parkville-based students
- Workshops, Panel Discussions, Programs, Networking Events – volunteer or sponsor an existing event or talk to us about creating something new
- Site Visits and Treks – whether your office is across town or across the country, chat with us about how we can bring a group of qualified students to you
Handshake | Job & Internship System
Is your company wanting to post job and internship opportunities, collect resume books, schedule on-campus or web-based interviews, or visit campus to speak with current students? Register below to connect!
Register on Handshake
- Visit HANDSHAKE and select what type of user you plan to be.
- Sign up with all of your contact information, job title, and choose a password – make sure to utilize the email associated with your organization. You will receive an email shortly after to verify your account.
- Join your company!
- Search for “Park University” when prompted to connect with schools – you won’t regret it!