Park University Faculty to be Featured in Campanella Gallery Art Exhibit
Parkville, Mo.—Feb. 20, 2018 — Park University’s Campanella Gallery will host an exhibit, “New Works: An Invitational Featuring Artwork by Park University Faculty,” Monday, March 5, through Thursday, April 26. A reception will be held on Friday, March 9, from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Admission to the Gallery, located within Norrington Center on the University’s flagship Parkville Campus, is free.
The exhibit will showcase the diverse talents of nine faculty members in the University’s Department of Art, Design and Interdisciplinary Studies, and will feature a variety of media and stylistic expressions. Participating artists:
- Donna Bachmann, professor emeritus of fine art
- William Eickhorst, Ed.D., adjunct instructor of fine art
- Frank Hamilton, adjunct instructor of fine art
- Deb Hillen, adjunct instructor of fine art
- Andrea Lee, Ph.D., assistant professor of fine art, chair of the Department of Art, Design and Interdisciplinary Studies, program coordinator of fine art and director of the Campanella Gallery
- Christopher Lowrance, adjunct instructor of fine art
- Kim Luther, adjunct instructor of fine art
- Lynn Richardson, adjunct instructor of fine art
- Jeffrey Smith, associate professor of graphic design
The Campanella Gallery will be open as follows during the exhibit:
- Monday, March 5, through Friday, March 9, and Monday, March 19, through Thursday, April 26 — regular building hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 4 to 9:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 12, through Friday, March 16 — spring break hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The building will be closed Saturday-Sunday, March 10-11, and Saturday-Sunday, March 17-18