Credit Evaluation

Park University is generous in accepting and applying credit for the college level work completed. Park can translate credits to your degree plan from:

  • Earned academic credits at other colleges or universities.
  • Military service and training from a Joint Service Transcript or CCAF (Community College of the Air Force transcript), even if you have never taken prior college courses.
  • Passed examinations from standardized exams such as CLEP, DSST, Excelsior, and Microsoft.
  • Professional training or certifications that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE).
  • Professional on-the-job- trainings and experience via a Validated Learning Equivalency process.

Submitting Transcripts

Please submit official transcripts and/or test scores sent to or:

Office of the Registrar
Park University
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Parkville, MO 64152

You must submit official transcripts from every institution of higher learning that you have attended.

Once your documents are received, the evaluators will review and apply credit to your plan. Your admissions representative will communicate as credits are applied to your degree plan.

For questions on the transfer credit process, please reach out to your admissions representative.