Currently Serving

We’ll help you balance military training with the education you need for future success. We offer a range of scholarships and work with you to maximize your military experience and benefits.

Financial Aid

Scholarships are available for currently serving members.

Park also offers gainful employment programs leading to a certificate or other non-degree credential, and for which you may receive federal financial assistance.

Contact Financial Aid: (816) 584-6290 or

Gainful Employment Programs


Your Benefits Explained

Tuition Assistance

Active-duty military, National Guard members and Reservists can receive Tuition Assistance (TA). Congress has granted each service the ability to finance tuition expenses of its members.

How TA Works

Each service has its own eligibility criteria, obligated service requirements, application process and restrictions.

  • The funding is normally distributed directly to the higher education institution by the individual service.
  • TA is not a loan; it should be viewed as money you have earned.

TA Application Process

Each military branch has its own TA process and procedures. We’ll connect you with the right resources.

Request Tuition Assistance by Branch

Air Force 
Coast Guard 
Space Force

Tuition / Net Price Calculator

Tuition Rates per credit hour2021-222022-23
Undergraduate TuitionIncludes Active Duty, Active Duty Dependents, Reservists, National Guard and ROTC$250


Graduate TuitionIncludes Active Duty, Active Duty Dependents, Reservists and National Guard$446


Use our Net Price Calculator for a more precise tuition estimate.

Net Price Calculator

Explore Your Credits

A Park education is more affordable than you think. We maximize your military training and experience by using your Joint Service Transcript, or equivalent, earning you up to 75 credit hour transfers and fair credit equivalencies.

Credit Evaluation

Take the Next Step

Contact Us