Consumer Information

Federal and state regulations, specifically the Higher Education Opportunity Act, require all colleges and universities to make available to prospective students and current students and employees information on a variety of topics. Such information includes general institutional operation, financial aid, general completion and graduation rates, annual security report, completion and graduation for student athletes.

It is the individual’s responsibility to know and follow current requirements and procedures at the departmental and University level. A copy of the required disclosure information is made available at this website, or by the department designated.

Contact information is provided in each section below. For general questions, contact the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment,

Consumer Information

Contact information: Office of the President, 8700 River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152, 816-584-6202,

Federal financial aid regulations [The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA)] requires the disclosure of general information to prospective and current enrolled students with regard to consumer information. In accordance with these regulations, every effort has been made to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information available; however, the content of this information is subject to change due to changes in federal, state, or institutional policies and procedures.

If you are unable to access the information below, please contact the Park University Office of Financial Aid to request a paper copy of the information.

Contact Information:

Park University
Student Financial Aid Office
8700 N.W. River Park Dr
Box 44
Parkville, MO 64152-3795
(Phone) 816-584-6290

Washington State Residents

For Washington State residents seeking information and resources about student loan repayment or seeking to submit a complaint relating to your student loans or student loan servicer, please visit or contact the Student Loan Advocate at

Contact information: Office of Academic Affairs, 8700 River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152, 816-584-6467,

The Higher Education Act requires that voter registration forms be made widely available and provided to each enrolled student. Find out how to register to vote at

Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.