Traditional Transfer Students
Correlation and Equivalency Information
See Exams for the most current exam/course equivalency guides.
- Course Equivalency Guides
- Transfer and 2+2 Agreements
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) – CLEP Exam Information (pdf)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DSST)
– Dantes (DSST) Exam Information (pdf)
- Advanced Placement (AP) – Advanced Placement Information (pdf)
- Excelsior College Examinations – Excelsior Exams (pdf)
- Sophia Learning
Military Transfer Students
- Current Army MOS Transfer Agreements
- Future MOS Transfer Degree Maps
Transfer Degree Maps
Park University will accept ACE recommended credit directly off a student’s Joint Service Transcript (JST), CCAF transcript or DD214 to evaluate and apply onto a student’s academic transcript. This includes credit for rank, MOS and a variety of training certificates earned while in the military.
To further enhance the degree applicable credit a military member can receive when they transfer to Park University, we have recently evaluated several specific MOS’s to determine the credit Park University will apply to specific degree programs.
The requirements to participate in this program are:
- Must be a new Park student.
- Updating to the Geography or Construction Management majors.
- Students not meeting the above criteria are eligible to pursue the possibility to VLE credit for the training from their JST.
Park University Construction Management – Bachelor of Science Degree
- 12H Construction Engineering Supervisor BS Degree
- 12N Horizontal Construction Engineer BS Degree
- 12T Technical Engineer BS Degree
- 120A Construction Engineering Technician BS Degree
Park University Construction Management – Associate of Science Degree
- 12H Construction Engineering Supervisor AS Degre
- 12N Horizontal Construction Engineer AS Degree
- 12T Technical Engineer AS Degree
- 120A Construction Engineering Technician AS Degree
Park University Bachelor of Science in Geography
How will my MOS and Service School Training transfer in?
The University will evaluate a military member’s CCAF or JST transcripts for potential credit to transfer into Park University by the following means:
- Current Military Service School training and MOS Correlation List
- DAU listing
- Validated Learning Experience (VLE) credit may be available for some Military certifications
Other sources of transfer credit:
- Exam lists – Dantes (DSST) and CLEP
- Transfer Equivalency System – Find existing correlations for credit earned at 2- or 4-year schools throughout the United States